Thursday, May 3, 2012

Enough already, im sick of it

Rant:





I am sooo fuggin tried of seeing this pose from all you so called "models". I'm tired of scrolling down my feed and seeing every female with some T&A calming to be a model. THIS IS NOT MODELING, this is showing your ass. Looking though your so called port and 8/10 pics is your ass to the camera looking over your shoulders.
 
I'm also tired of black women that so called wanting to be models taking this route. There are other ways of modeling w/o your ass hanging out. Commercial (like the girls in your JC penny, walmart, any print ad advertisement, that's also modeling, and paid work) Fashion, Editorial it's all kinds of other types.
 
And if eye candy is the route you want to go then fine, but at least work out your body and find a photog that can shoot you decent pictures. It's 90% bad pictures floating around fb. I'm talking total crap. Orange skin, terrible skin edits, cut off limbs, bad rat head weaves all kinds of crap.
 
Some of you 300pounds women have the nerve to throw on eye candy outfits and poke your ass out, it's not sexy its sicking. How many of you women even wanted to be a model until you seen some ass pictures on facebook and thought hey i can do this too.
 
Shout out to the real models out here that understands what it takes to be a model, the women who study modeling, who practice for hours in the mirror. Who knows what a real photographers work suppose to look like. I love you all and wish u success in your career or grind to make it one.
 
Delete me, report me or block me I don't care but it had to be said.
I blanked out this face on the girl out of respect to her picture. But it really doesnt matter cuz you'll see millions more of this pose today. Bet me on that.

1 comment:

  1. omg you are so right. There are so many other types of modeling women can do and i can't understand for the life of me why it always has to be a T&A. Im sick of it my dam self. I'm looking into doing some modeling myself but dam sure not T&A. I love tats and have alot and looking nto tattoo modeling. I love art and creativity and they just discuss me seeing all these T&A shots out of all these women and half the time its just the pose that makes them look thick. I'm learning about the business now and I am looking forward to getting some work done. Wish you were in CA would come see you. Your work is bananas. And stay truthful with these models cause they are completely lost

    ReplyDelete