Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paid Assignments only!!!!?????

I swear i don't understand how models on MM can have that on their profiles and have a port that looks like utter shit. Ive seen models with less than 2 shoots in their port list it. Models with bathroom mirror shots list it, you gotta be shitting me (no pun intended).  If you want to be paid as a model then you need to display a product (you) that is worth paying. If i see your entire port has the same damn facial expression on every picture it makes a easy pass for me. Check out a message i had with a model on there a while ago.

Click the picture for full size



This is a model who put out her own casting call for a shoot, she has her port listed as "paid only" and when it gets responded to she cant even provide a ride for for own self... What a fucking joke. The convo goes on to asking for a ride and how its not but such and such distance from me, but that's not the point. If your putting out there that your a professional you need to carry yourself like one. Needless to say this shit got super passed on.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I thought it was just me. Port full of mirror, self shot, "my cousin just got his camera last month, he's a photographer"... pictures. I had an exchange yesterday, she pinged me... I asked her, off the top, "whats your availability?".

    Her: Do You Edit You Pictures?

    Me: Absolutely, to clarify, do you mean retouching (removing blemishes and marks) or do you mean 'shopping' (marking booties bigger and tummies smaller).

    Her: Lol No i Dont Mean Shopping.. Well At Least Not For More, Im Talking About Retouching ETC!

    Me: Yeah I retouch. Now lets get that availability.

    Her: Text me. 443#######

    Me: How about this? Whenever you really ready to shoot... send me your availability here or email me

    -----------
    Immediate red flag once she started talking about 'retouching'. I starting think she must have some f'd skin, tiger claw stretch marks or bullet wounds or something.

    ReplyDelete