Sunday, April 15, 2012

Music Video and 2 photography shoots. ANOTHER busy weekend

Sorry for the late admission but its been crazy as hell again this weekend. Started with my Friday night of another night of long music video editing, this time i was continuing on working on Khidar video which is almost finished, well 50% at least.... I hope anyway lol



Saturday morning woke up @ around 8:30am after going to bed at 2am i had to get my gear together to shoot U.R.M Music video. This was a Big video and shot on 3 different locations, i think at least 50-60 people showed up. And that's alot of people to move to 3 different locations, but we got it done.
Thanks for all the people who came out and supported the group and me as a the director/video producer.

Click image to enlarge

After that me and the misses spent some QT time together @ Olive gardens, i swear on the ride home i was so tried i wanted to fall asleep driving, but of course i didn't, i had to stay alive for Sunday shoots lol.



Woke up Sunday around 8am, my 1st shoot was at 10:30.
As my re-shooting my whole entire port, im in the process to gather more male models. I started out with my long time school Homie Zo. Zo has the build that makes me want to get my fat as back in the gym, im going to get there i swear i am, one day, just today is not the day. Here is a unedited sneak peak of one of the shots from the shoot.



After wrapping up Zo's shoot back to the studio to meet with up and coming R&B superstar Danarian Taylor. Its no doubt in mind D is going to blow the hell up crazy, talking bout talent. Singing and dancing he's got the whole package. Here is a sneak peak of a UNedited picture from our shoot today.


So now im crazy beat to death tired lol, but it was all worth it. Thanks for checking out the blog and supporting LovisLov, its been a hell of a journey and its alot more to do and adventures to go.
Make sure if you want to book a shoot you contact me with your details and ill make sure we make it all happen.

Eric Costley
202.812.2904






BTS
Rum and Khidar free styling in between video takes at a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment